Friday, January 30, 2009

Reflections: Week 1 and 2


The first two weeks of Environmental Health have been mainly an introduction to the course and learning how to use Google Blogger. The first week I enjoyed when Dr. V showed us pictures of Washington, DC and brought photos into a different perspective. She used photography and quotes to show us that Environmental Health is very important and that we all can make a difference.


This second week focused more on blogging. We were taken through a step by step process on how to create and make our own blogging space. It was quite a learning experience. Some of it was complicated and other parts were really fun. I like being creative and I'm still working on my page to make it original. A few more weeks of this class and I'm sure I'll be whipping through these blogs and adding more advanced features!


I'm excited for what is to come of this class throughout the semester. I look forward to learning about specific environmental issues and continuing my blogging adventures.



3 comments:

  1. Hey Jayme,

    I forgot to mention the part about the pictures from Washington, DC that Dr.V showed us during the first week. I also found it interesting how she could relate those quotes to environmental health and life in general.
    I look forward to blogging with you!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayme,
    I'm a little late on the comment, didn't really realize we were suppose to comment on all posts. I like your blog it has a very peaceful feeling. What kind of flower is that? The picture on my blog was sent to me by my aunt, maybe I should give her credit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jayme,

    It is good that we got the first two weeks out of the way. Your blog has a nice consistent color scheme. I hope you have a great semester

    ReplyDelete