Sunday, February 8, 2009

Share and Voice: Santa Barbara



This thursday I will be going to Santa Barbara, California for lacrosse! I'm doing a share and voice to try and see if I can make my post "scheduled". I will have to miss class in order to make my flight. I have to pack light and a laptop will most likely be pointless to bring, considering we are staying in a hostel that has no internet connections.


Here is the link to schedule if anyone else would like to try it out. I'm in the process, so this may or may not work the first time. Good luck if you try it out!

2 comments:

  1. Did it work?

    P.S. Make sure your title starts with Share & Voice:...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck in Santa Barbara.. Do you have any home games? I have never been to a Lacross game, but heard they are pretty intense.

    ReplyDelete