Sunday, April 5, 2009

Share and Voice: Blog Award

I recieved this award from Sara for my recent share and voice on camping. I am passing this award on to Derek for his eye opener: photo essay! I thought he had an original idea of taking photos throughout the week of what his family was recycling. He was saying that his family was the only one on the block with a smaller garbage can because they recycle so much! It just goes to show that even the little things we do can make a big difference!
Here are directions for you to "pass the torch"!
1. Leave a comment below so that I know you "picked up" the award.
2. Create a Share and Voice post that says you've received the award and indicate who the award is from (be sure to hyperlink).
3. Also indicate to whom you are going to pass on the award and why. Be sure to hyperlink the blogger (use main blog URL) and the blog title (use the specific URL for that blog post).
4. Copy and paste these instructions at the bottom of your post.
5. Publish the post.
6. Visit each blogger you've awarded and leave a comment telling them they've won.
7. Continue the process...

1 comment:

  1. Jayme,
    Thanks for the award, my family will be so proud of me;)

    ReplyDelete