Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Reflections: Weeks 15 and 16

OH. MY. GOSH...blogging is over with for this class. Sad day..
Last reflections we'll ever have to do...I learned a lot in this class about myself and other class mates! It was really fun seeing how creative everyone got...we went from freaking out the first day because we didn't know expectations to...posts where there was creativity and everyone's personality really came out! I've enjoyed this class a lot and I think Dr. V had a good idea of adding the blogging aspect into the class...it was a good learning experience for us all, whether we want to continue blogging or be done with it...I for one have become quite the addict. I think I'll probably still be trying to think of share and voices over the summer! The fact that Sue Whitney came into our class was really awesome. It was great that she took time out of her busy schedule to travel up to the boonies just to talk to a bunch of college kids... I thought it was amazing how much passion she had for "junking".
So I'm gonna wrap it up. Keeping it short and sweet. Thanks everyone for reading the posts and leaving those comments (5 times, in 5 different ways haha) I think we've all grown from this class and left with open minds...

3 comments:

  1. Jamye,

    It is so true that we have to comment on everything so many different ways. It was good that everyone in the class got to show their personalities and blog about their own topics.


    See you back in Cooper Hawk town this summer. Maybe we could play tennis again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all you've done, Jayme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete